Who Is Using MSYS2?
- Git for Windows is based on MSYS2
- The R Project build system rtools40 is based on MSYS2 icw/ a custom repository of mingw packages (all statically linked).
- Quod Libet uses MSYS2 for its Windows build and for CI
- Inkscape uses MSYS2 for its Windows releases and for CI (Documentation)
- Paperwork uses MSYS2 for its Windows releases and for CI (Documentation)
- Media-autobuild_suite uses MSYS2 for automatically building FFmpeg and other media related tools
- UrusStudio Installer uses MSYS2 for building and running Urus Studio IDE and URUS System.
- KeePassXC uses MSYS2 for building and running KeePassXC password manager.
- Gaphor uses MSYS2 for its Windows releases and for CI
- OpenModelica uses MSYS2 for building the OpenModelica tools and compiling the generated simulation code on Windows.
- Nuwen's MinGW Build uses MSYS2 to build the files.
Feel free to add your project to this list!