MSYS2 has preliminary ARM64/AArch64 support. Lots of MSYS2 packages have native ARM64 builds available and you can build your own programs for ARM64 Windows. Give it a try and let us know if there are any issues.
- Windows 11 ARM64
- Download/Install MSYS2 as usual
clangarm64.exein the MSYS2 install directory
- Install clang for example:
pacman -S mingw-w64-clang-aarch64-clang
- Not all packages in the repo have native builds yet, let us know if any you need are missing.
- All unixy tools, like bash, will go through x64 emulation, so they might run slower than expected.
- Windows 10 ARM64 isn't supported since we require x64 emulation, which was added in Windows 11. The MinGW packages and anything you build yourself should support Windows 10 ARM64 though.